Yes, I'm selling my Mamiya collection:

RB67 Pro SD body
K/L 180mm lens
K/L 90mm lens
140mm Macro C lens with Tube Extension No.1
Mirror-Up Cable Release
Lens Holder
All caps for both ends of lenses

All in very good condition, fully working.

Price...a snip at £450 plus shipping and insurance

Lots of photos on my website: http://robmackillop.net/for-sale/

RB67.jpg

That sounds like an offer to me! Yours, Brian! Just come and collect...;)

Just late spring cleaning. I've sold a couple of guitars as well. It wouldn't bother me if I was just left with the Merrills and the Hexar for film. The two Zeiss Nettars I have are not worth the effort of selling, and I still have the Mamiya 330. The RB67, at the end of the day, is really a studio camera, and we don't have room for that. Sorry to see it go, but I haven't used it in ages. Oh, and I still have a Canon T90. More than enough...

to put a hex on

verb
  1. To put a hex on means that you do something, such as cast a spell or use a voodoo doll, to curse someone to have bad luck.
    An example of put a hex on is when you make a voodoo doll of the guy who dumped you and prick pins in the top of his head to make it so he will go bald.

Now, there's an idea...

to put a hex on

verb
  1. To put a hex on means that you do something, such as cast a spell or use a voodoo doll, to curse someone to have bad luck.
    An example of put a hex on is when you make a voodoo doll of the guy who dumped you and prick pins in the top of his head to make it so he will go bald.

Now, there's an idea...
Somebody beat ye to it, Rob. :rolleyes:

Back