Darren Turner

XProPhotographer
5936563455_aef381edb5_b.jpg

5937120478_de7b3b9df7_b.jpg

5937119410_f7b8eaace0_b.jpg

5937118590_e43c5e5291_b.jpg

5937115626_1bde1400d8_b.jpg

5937117022_1a4eb19f05_b.jpg

Something A Little Different From Me..........;);)
Daz

That first one is rather pretty Darren!
Where were these taken then?

There is some poppies sprouting out of the edge of the pathway just down from me... I keep meaning to go take some photos of them...

Did you see our new thread tweet button? I had you in mind when I installed it ... All new threads are tweeter on the RPF twitter but now you can tweet them to your own!

cheers Hamish, poppies were taken near "cockshutt" in between Shrewsbury & Ellesmere in north Shropshire.

Bottom 2 were taken in the Dingle in the quarry in shrewsbury

I hadn't noticed this tweet thread, but i will go take a look now.

Daz

You get your self around the place a bit don't you, all this pootling up north!
No wonder you wanted a more economical car!

haha o yer i get out as much as possible.......Manchester Tuesday, south port air show week on Sunday and Cornwall for a week early august camping, Brussels end end of September, Rhodes a week later ...........errrrrrrrr that all i got planned at moment.........haha

I like these Darren especially shots #1 &#4:D.
I've noticed quite a few Poppies in the fields around here lately but the way the weather is at the moment I can't see me getting any shots soon:(.

haha o yer i get out as much as possible.......Manchester Tuesday, south port air show week on Sunday and Cornwall for a week early august camping, Brussels end end of September, Rhodes a week later ...........errrrrrrrr that all i got planned at moment.........haha
With all this traveling around are you in practice for a career change to a Holiday Program reporter... lol.

"cockshutt" - you just have to love English names - Wetwang anyone?

Love #1 - nice detail, and contrast of the poppy against the daisies.

Love #3 - I like the fact that you can see the rolling of the landscape in the distance

#6 would make a great postcard shot, it has that saturated colour that the postcard shooters use - very upbeat

We have orange poppies here in CA in spring, but I've never managed to get a shot that's anything like as good as yours - maybe next year I'll have another go :)

Back