Critique Welcomed Ghosts

Brian Moore

This is from a year or two ago and I don't remember if I posted it. (I know I posted at least one from the roll it came off.) Shot it in the theatre at the high school. Olympus XA and Arista EDU 400 film processed in Rodinal.

I'm going to have to think about this one. All I know right now is that it is a very cool photo.

I like it a lot. No thought required ;)
I like it a lot, too. That's not what I meant. It's just one of those pieces of art that make me think. That's a good thing. Art isn't only visceral, or shouldn't be IMHO.

The idea that a bit of art makes the need to think about it achieves a lot for myself and hopefully stays with you after the viewing. There is again for myself here, no absolute conclusion, evokes and so it lives on , a cracking image Brian.

I'm pretty sure you've not posted this before, Brian - I'm sure I'd have remembered it as I really like it. There is a lot to think about as well and knowing it is the theatre it speaks a bit of the transience of performance with the figures ghostly passing out into the light of the everyday. Nice. :)

Back