New to this forum

Stefan Wilde

Dear all,

greetings from Hamburg, Germany! I have posted a few articles and comments over on 35mmc. I'm mid 50ish, work in an office job and have started taking photos at the age of sixteen. So it was film - digital - back to film. I love pressing the shutter button and suffer from almost incurable GAS. I like to have a photo project going on to keep myself busy. TLR s came into my life 4 years ago and they have become my default camera to grab.

Looking forward to being a part of this forum!

.... Occasionally I reveal part of my hoard of cameras just to make people feel better about their own habit! ;)
Hoard - now there's a good word, Pete. I shame(full/less?)ly admit to having one of those, though a few items of mine aren't fit for anything other than display🥴😊

TLR s came into my life 4 years ago and they have become my default camera to grab.
Greetings Stefan! So far I haven't added any TLR's to my collection of 5 film cameras. I too suffer from G.A.S. and hope to get it under control before I leave all of my cameras to others. Welcome to the forum.

Back