Critique Welcomed Golden Gate Bridge

Is this directed to me Brian or John, and what is there to prove? You know all pictures lie in that respect:confused: that they never quite can catch everything. Quite subjective medium, but as we who are not so sceptical:rolleyes:, enjoys what we see. The search of truth can backfire my good man:p I suggest that we here onwards, make use of a drone, filming what we take a picture of:D Brian I think, from a biblical standpoint, is becoming more a Thomas the doubtful:rolleyes:
You. :)

A little research: Originally, the bridge was painted with a lead based paint (68% red lead paste in a linseed oil carrier). In 1965, the original paint was replaced with an inorganic zinc silicate primer and acrylic emulsion topcoat. In the 1980s, the paint system was replaced by a water-borne inorganic zinc primer and an acrylic topcoat.

And my good man, what am I to prove? That I am a descendant of a Viking? Or whether I am a Norwegian?That I have been over the bridge? That I have have been to SF and Sausalito? So prove it does not quite nail what I am to prove!:D I certainly did not walk over, I was a passenger in a car Brian! I was in a piano bar in Sausalito, but far too young to be in there in the first place and someone detected that, who wanted my popular seat. Blew the whizzle on me, so I had to leave. And if I'm not mistaken, that probably took place before you even set your foot first time in Sausalito.:D:p

Back