Google+ anyone...???

Douglas McMann

Trying to set up a page on Google+ to display my pics, getting away from sharing sites such as Flickr, 500px etc...but it's doing my nut in....!

Anyone else tried it...???

Web research shows this to be the case for a majority of people Pete...we don't appear blessed with patience anymore, nor a will to learn and understand anything new...if it cannot be "picked up" with a few clicks of a mouse it's redundant and tossed away for something easier...

I'm sure Google+ is a good platform - it shows off images perfectly - but it's going to take some time to master...:confused:

It's useful for its communities function too ... The way it shows off photos, categorisation of content etc ... It's almost a better platform for what we have here than what we have here

It's maybe just an age thing with us Brian...but I do find Google+ very "user un-friendly"...
I think that's part of it, Dougie. Another part--more significant I think--is the lack of patience issue you mentioned to Pete in your follow-up post. After a while, unless it's something I really want or need, I say "ah bugger it!" and move on.

i'm liking it at the moment and as Hamish says the groups are good

Been on it for a while, not used much but have been revisiting lately....it might catch on once people start using it more, mind you that might be just me...billy-no-mates lol

Back