Haye Park Rally Photo Meet - jan 22nd 2011

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
I though id make this a bit more official and try and find out who exactly is interested?
I think it could be a good day out, if we are going to do this lets get planning it earlier rather than later...
so yeah, lets find out who's interested and we can see if we can work out the logistics of it shall we? :)

I believe Alistair maybe Leading the way & showing us the ropes............!!
( if hes up for it )

Count Me In For Defo..........!!

Barry, me and the missis will be there, maybe Greg too ...
Alistair can you help arrange a place to meet etc ... And let us know any potential costs etc?

just added your name to my spell checker......haha.....( sorry )

sounds good that Alastair to me........!!

Good man!

I so hope this beast is going to be there, everyone should get to see, or rather hear it before its banned in 2012 :(

[video=youtube;F58V5S9JVyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F58V5S9JVyU[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
errrrrrrrrrr what beast...........

nope...........!!

I can see it alright.
Sounds nice, why is it getting banned in 2012???

i can see it this morning.........lol How strange..........., nice sounding motor eh

The noise is amazing, you can hear it for ages!

Its being banned though because the MSA isnt too keen on home built cars any more and wants more production based vehicles. The only thing from a 306 in that video is the rear lights, the rest is part Subaru, Cosworth and ice racing chassis lol.

very small update to say that the entry list is now a third full with a fair few people still intending to enter :)

how about translating this into english please Alastair.......haha

gutted...........lol..........i still think i am going unless weather is terrible wet, taking nephew as well, he car mad..........lol

Daz

well, i have just made sure im not working that day, but as im not working and the manager at the shop is also off for his birthday, barry cant come either ... ... ...

whens the following close rally Alistair ... it'd be a shame to miss this one but if people cant come it would be more of a shame if the first RPF meet was a flop!!

you guys are gonna be sooooooo jealous of my 200 out of focus blurred shots, while i was getting cold, wet, hungry & thirsty in middle of a forest in middle of nowhere .............. lol

Back