Haye Park Rally Photo Meet - jan 22nd 2011

I cant believe it had to clash, my favourite rally the Somerset Stages is also a weekend im working as well!

Im not sure what rallys are centrally located for everyone to get to that il be attending, but you guys should definitely go any way if you can! I will post up ASAP when I know of anything coming up we can have a meet at.

And Daz I know your shots will be more than fine mate!

Statement by the organisers..

Last night we have taken the decision to cancel this event. We only have about 50% of the entries required to make the event viable for the club.

We are looking into finding a suitable date later in the year to run the event again, so keep checking back here and on our club web site for more news.

Thank you to all those who put entries in before hand. Our entries sec will be in touch soon and a FULL refund will be returned to you ASAP.

This decision was not took lightly, after months of work by the organisers we thought it only fair to give other officials and marshale etc the opportunity to find another event to assist on that weekend.

There other events running that weekend that need your support, so, if you can support them, otherwise more events will go the same the way as this one.

On a lighter note, as we are looking to reschedule the event, I would welcome your comments on why we haven't managed to attract the usual entry to this unique event. What would you like to see from it,

A) different format = Include passenger, may be turn it into a single venue?

B) is it the entry fee

C) Time of year, traditionally we have offered the event as a pre season shakedown, but it appears so many people are still preparing cars

Soo thats the end of that sadly :(

I will look into organising another meet, but it probably wont be till late spring/early summer.

GUTTED but thanks for keeping us updated Alastair, greatly appreciated...........

Back