Hello all again.

Barry Keavney

Hello all.

Some of you may remember me from on here before, good to see you guys again. I look forward to catching up :)
And some of you won't. Hello.

Some of you will know that I've been taking pictures for about 3 years or so now. Using a D90...with its kit lens...and sometimes a Soligor 28mm 2.8 with a M42 adapter on it. Got some film camera's about the place. OM10, SuperME. There's also a Zorki 4K, Hamish ;)

I've also moved from Worcester to Birmingham. Close to the Black Country...eh it? Mad, mad place for an young Irish boy like me to be. It truly is fascinating. So that's mainly where and what I've been photographing. I've also started a flickr recently too! Flickr: Barry Keavney's Photostream

Myself and my beautiful lady have made a baby. Airah-Lin. She was born in December.
It's just incredible!

I look forward to being back on RPF, I have missed out on a fantastic amount I'm sure but hopefully I'll be able to say hello a bit more frequently :D

Barry :)

BARRY!!!

thats all I have to say ;)

(good to see you back here)

PHOTOS!

good effort on the Zorki, I have just had mine serviced ... its a wonderful thing now!!

- - - Updated - - -

I said a few things in the end...

Welcome back - you've been quite busy then! :D

Well **** the bed Barry!
How the Irish devil are ya?!! :D

So so SO strange that I only posted the other day askin H where on planet earth are you! And BOOOOM! He returns!
Good to hear from you matey, and congrats on the baby. I've got number 3 on the way ,')

Lets see some piccies! :)

Ha, Cheers guys.

It already feels good to be back. Although my internet was down for a couple of days...but it's back!
I have been busy Chris yea. Keeping calm and carrying on an all that jazz. Cheers for the add on Flickr too.

Do you know Pete, I was using that ethernet card you sent right up until I moved by PC about a week ago. Thanks for that mate.

Congratulations Danny Boy! Sincerely. I was wondering about yourself recently. Hope all your are well. :)
Right, I'm gonna get on reading some of these threads :D

B

Back