Hello from another Worcester-ite

Robert L. Bishop

Hi guys, I’ve actually got a few post/thread already on here, however after a small telling off from Mr. Gill last night I thought it appropriate to say hey.

Basically, photography is my hobby, and I do it purely for fun. I do not know a lot about photography, as will become apparent in my threads, but I love about it and I love learning new skills and methods. At present I only shot with film, however I am looking into getting a DSLR so I can experiment with flash photography. I own about a dozen different cameras that I experiment with but my love is my Nikon FM with a 35mm 1:2.8 lens, which is actually my first SLR. I also enjoy developing my own films (black and white only) and messing around with the images in Adobe Lightroom.

Anyway, that’s about it hope you enjoy my photos. Constructive criticism is more than welcome.

...after the d50??

they are beautiful.... i need to get mine serviced really....

i cant belive how little they are now worth ... it seems you can pick one up for £100 now....

Welcome! :)

Welcome to the forum. Those Nikon's like the FM and FE were brilliant camera's. I used to have an FE and always regretted selling it.

Welcome to the forum. Those Nikon's like the FM and FE were brilliant camera's. I used to have an FE and always regretted selling it.

Yeah I have a FE as well - very nice camera. I love them, they're so good. Everything needs to be done manually and they need a very hands one approach. Sorry I could ramble on about my FM for hours.

You should have a look on e-bay if you miss your FE. You'll probably pick one up for about £50

Back