Hello from central Arizona

Henry Larson

I am new to this forum. I have just returned from a 7 year journey into digital. I started shooting pictures in 1954 with a Kodak pony 135. I have used a twin lend Yashicamat, Sinar F view, 1947 Speedgraphic pacemaker and my favorite the Mamiya Rb67. A few years ago due to the high cost of film i talked myself into going into digital with a canon 20D. I liked the results but they never quite came up to my film quality expectations. However I then invested in a T5i which I like because I can shoot video with it but it still isn't film. So now I am returning to film wit my RB67 as my primary camera and my Sinar (120 roll film adapter) and my Speed Graphic(120 roll film adapter. I hope to make friends on this forum and at 81 years of age I hope you welcome me. Later gater

Hi Henry. Great to see you here. I sold my RB67 a year or so ago, finding it just too big for carrying around, but I loved the camera. I look forward to seeing some of your images, old or new. Best wishes from Edinburgh!

From a Mr. Larsen to a Mr. Larson, a very welcome to you sir. Looking forward to your film entries Henry. It's the outcome that counts I guess and there are film lovers here as well as other lovers.:D Cheers to you.

Hi Henry. I see you've placed an image in the Showcase area. That's fine, but you might wish to create a new post for it (as is more usual) and will therefore get comments from the rabble here :) And I for one, think it's a fine image indeed!

Hi Henry. I see you've placed an image in the Showcase area. That's fine, but you might wish to create a new post for it (as is more usual) and will therefore get comments from the rabble here :) And I for one, think it's a fine image indeed!
For clarity Rob, I have never posted a showcase image. Because I've not known why and when to post there. Is it for those images that one pats ones own back and think wow did I really take that, in disbelief ? If so I understand now why Ive not posted there :D

Back