Hello from the Pacific Northwest!

Jonathan Adams

Hello all.

My name is Jonathan and I am over in Washington state. Couple hours south of the Canadian boarder, and a few hours north of the Columbia. I'm retired these days and pursuing a degree in photography with an emphasis on LF with the intent to delve into Pt/Pd. I currently shoot with a Linhof ST V with a focus on the elemental aspects of Nature. Or the essence of such. Better to glean a small intimate aspect of nature instead of attempting the entire thing. LOL.

Anyhow, It's a pleasure to be here. Now where did I put that cup of coffee???

V/r,
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan, great to see you here. I'm definitely looking forward to your contributions, not least because I've no idea what LF, Pt/Pd mean, or even V/r :D

I have to say as Rob, I have no clue albeit I've done photography since 1969 seriously. ( I know the Lindhof though ). So a hearty welcome to you from Norway. I am quite familiar with your surroundings as I used to live up in Fraser valley just up the road across the border. We are a happy bunch here it seems so welcome to another one.

Welcome Johnathan , I knew what LF meant as soon as I read Rob's post ;).
See, a great place to learn. Hoping to learn something from yourself.

Incidentally, I am on the verge of a journey into 4x5 ... I've had an MPP for a long while, but now a mare of mine has just bought some sort of Japanese brass and cheery wood thing I feel like I can go out with him and not draw as much attention to my dull looking black camera :)

Back