Hello, Howdy, and Hi everybody!

Phil Holland

Hello all,

Just read the mission statement for the forum and liked what I read.

My name's Phil Holland. I've been working as a professional photographer since 1999 primarily in the world of motion pictures. I occasionally shoot other things too like events, musicians, and weird print stuff. I try to produce fine art for gallery shows a few times a year as well. Lots of strange technical shooting in there as well.

I've been shooting with Canon dSLRs since the D30. At the moment I'm using a 1Ds Mark III and 5D Mark II. Had a phaseOne P25 for about a year, but got rid of it and focused on my lens addiction :)

Good to meet you all!

Welcome Phil, good to have you on board!
Be interested to hear about your work in "the world of motion picture"

We have certainly had some interesting folks join today!

Good to meet you too!

Welcome Phil.. Good call to join, there are many people on here that are very happy to talk, help, advise, take advice, and discuss anything photography or non photography related subjects on here. Its truely is a great forum that has hepled me on many of occasions. good luck

Welcome Phil and what an interesting portfolio you have there (you need to check out Aluminium Man, Dan - looking forward to Al Man meets the Light Mummy III in 3D!!). Really looking forward to see more of you work and talking imaging. I hop you enjoy the forum. It's certainly a friendly spot.

welcome Phil i am sure you will enjoy your time around RPF a real friendly bunch eager to show off our images & learn from each other.

Thanks guys. This place already reminds me an old and very useful forum that has long since been dead where a lot of professionals used to hang out, share, and critique each others work - which helped a lot earlier on in my career. I feel good about joining up :)

Hi Phil and welcome - nice to see a local on the forum! LOL

Interesting back story - looking forward to seeing some of your work.

As others have said - this is a great place to hang out :)

Back