Critique Welcomed Horns

Ivar Dahl-Larsen

As a naturalised American, forgetting his norse ancestry, wished for horns and a selfie of me, I must appologise for his impatience and that I cannot comply to his wish as of now. Horns take time to grow to its fullest and as my boss has cut mine, I have to show my sister and her horns. Norse maidens do have other horns than the norsemen. So Brian shall have to do with this.
Norse maiden.jpg

I've been away quite a long while Mr Ivan and I see nothing has changed :D
I've been away some time too Julian and something has changed, my horns are shorter as well as my temper. But my name hasn't Hope nothing has changed, to the worse though by your side as well, considering age and hopefully maturity!:D

Last edited:
That is no Norse maiden. Norse maidens have horned hats. Everyone knows that. The maiden that you have shown here has antlers. I don't think she is your sister, either. So there! :p

This norse maiden has a hat on, but due to my sister's massive hair, a short sighted middle aged scottish american's impared vision is ridiculing my fine image. Antlers are horn you know and as a viking princess, she is, a cut above the rest! How dare you doubt my fine sister's horned antlers!:mad: And done properly too I may ad:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back