Large Format Users...

Peter McCullough

Just curious guys n' gals to see who's shooting large format equipment here, 5x4 and 10x8 and any other in-between format sizes etc....?

I owned a Toyo 45C with a Schneider lens a lifetime ago, kinda miss dabbling with 5x4 stuff to be honest. I believe returning to 120 medium format cameras has definitely sparked a (roll film) interest with me personally. Love it....!!

I love the look/style of field cameras and the older classic equipment such as the 'Pacemaker Crown Graphic' 4x5 field camera. Find it all very interesting indeed.

Hit me with what you've got guys n' gals, would love to hear about your 'large format' adventures. It's got my sheet film juices flowing again.

Thanks;
Peter

I shoot 5x4 and occasionally 10x8. I have Sinar P/P2 technical cameras in the UK and a Cambo Legend in Germany for use in the studio. I also have an Ebony field camera as well as a Linhof Master Technika, an MPP and a couple of Speed Graphics. I've no idea how many lenses I have - too many probably. Oh yes, and that classy beast, the Black Boxy MkIII! ;)

http://www.realphotographersforum.c...ormat-paper-negative-diy-camera-project.4729/

Back