Motion Theme

that image really suits the theme......in fact its awesome..........i would have been proud of that........!!

Me too!
very nice indeed ... some good shots this theme has un-earthed!
although i still havent been up the park with my Dogs AND Camera at the same time ... might see if i can think of something a little more interesting!

The Darren's are putting in a strong showing - need to get off my @rse and go take the photo I have in mind...

More motion pics

I sometimes play with the zoom to get a motion effect. But it's hit or miss (mostly miss, in my case) - especially when attempting to do this handheld - and the effect is far from guaranteed. Here are some examples:

Traditional dancer in Shanghai (was fascinated by my camera, for some reason)

Walking home, after a Soju-fueled business dinner (OK, maybe this is more appropriate for a "Drunk" thread. Is there one of those?)

Yipee!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Darren - that speed blur shot is very Tron - nice :)

Like the zoom burst effect - it's particularly good at portraying 'drunk' though! LOL

Here's a couple of movement shots for the theme.

Can't remember the setting for this as it's an old one, and one of only a couple of intentional blurry shots I've ever taken:eek:.
ArtyFarty.jpg

Another old one with movement.
Round-a-bout.jpg

An finally one from yesterday of a dog that was running past me.
RunningDog.jpg

Nice one Glen - I think #1 works really well - great atmosphere

I've always been fascinated by car light trails - in fact my first roll of film taken with my first SLR had light trail pics on it, taken from a bridge over the A1 :)

A Few Older Ones From Me, You May Have Seen Them Before But They Some Of The Few Images I Have That Suit The Theme.........

JasperplayingSMALL2.jpg

JasperplayingSMALL-1.jpg

IMG_8848SMALL-1.jpg

IMG_8823SMALL-1.jpg

IMG_5777SMALL-1.jpg

IMG_8808SMALL-1.jpg

IMG_3292small.jpg

Daz

Great expression on the dog Darren and it's always a pleasure to see you night shots...

cheers guys, i was really impressed how my Shot of Jasper chasing ball came out.

Darren which lens did you use for that shot of Japser ???

I thought I would have a go at something different for me not sure if i like it may have to experiment a bit more.//
attachment.php
[/IMG]

Good crop brian. Some would have left too much above the action.

Back