Napping on the bridge +

Steve Boykin

Hugo's Titanic Moment + Ect. The nap time was after they scaled a cliff and couldn't figure out how to get back down. I had to crawl up what seemed like a 70 or 80 degree rocky face to get to them. Once I arrived after a lot of cursing and sweating, I discovered we were on a plateau that was all rock, scrubby dense pine trees and lots of cactus. After some exploratory crawling, additional cursing, and thrashing through pines/cactus, I managed to find a way down that was more gently sloped. I have no idea how they got up there. I don't want to go back. I'm punctured in a number of places by cactus needles and I banged my knee badly on a big rock.

Excellent Machiavellian deceit of the poor mutts as usual and great foties to go along with it, Steve. The "nap time" shots remind me of Burns' "The Twa Dogs":

And weary at last wi' monie a farce,
They sat themselves upon their arse,
And so began a lang digression,
About the lords o' a' creation."

Except your mutts never got as far as the digression part, at least not documented in imagery here. Great stuff! :)

Excellent Machiavellian deceit of the poor mutts as usual and great foties to go along with it, Steve. The "nap time" shots remind me of Burns' "The Twa Dogs":

And weary at last wi' monie a farce,
They sat themselves upon their arse,
And so began a lang digression,
About the lords o' a' creation."

Except your mutts never got as far as the digression part, at least not documented in imagery here. Great stuff! :)

Yes, much to my chagrin of my knees and posterior, they do veer more to the Dionysian......:D

- - - Updated - - -

i don't know, the expression in that first "nap time" photo looks more like time out on the naughty step.

I think they were kinda sorry...for a few seconds....but they were having so much fun...so in the final analysis I'm just a "stick in the mud."

Those are great - especially the first one

Back