NASA Engineers (of the Lego variety)

Rob MacKillop

Edinburgh Correspondent
NasaEngineers1.jpg

Lunar Landing Module - another of my 60th-birthday gifts. But these two wouldn't let me near it, as they spent a good few hours making it. "Expert" level of construction. Of course, I accidentally broke it with my first touch, leaving them with having to backtrack for half an hour to redo what I had wrecked. Ahem. Even when it was finished they wouldn't let me near MY PRESENT :rolleyes: I don't blame them. I play with it when they are not around.

2. The Start:

Start.jpg

3. The Moon, with creators and rocks...even footsteps!

The Moon.jpg

4. Camera poised to capture the "Giant Leap" - and it does look more of a leap than a step...

Leica.jpg

5. Inner Gubbins:

inner.jpg

6. Cover

cover.jpg

Huawei P9 phone shots

Last edited:
Wonderful portrait of your two ladies, Rob.

Are you letting the camera control the aperture settings or are you doing it manually? Whatever method the available light images look smashing!

I control the EV values and tap the screen for a focus point, but the camera does everything else. It's a really excellent camera for a phone. But as your President has declared war on the company, they might be hard to find in the US. Cost me £250, and it's easily as good as an iPhone, and much better than Susan's iPhone 6. No wonder people are worried. Even shoots raw if you ask it to.

Back