New Selfie

I like the light and dark side - but I really like the catchlight in you're eye Rob :)

Hi Ian. I performed there about 25 years ago...I got £6 for three hours! Never again. Even in those days that wasn't much.

Mac Henderson the founder (with his wife) was my fathers cousin. I'm told that if I drop a coin it hits the back of my head before the floor ;) runs in the family . . . . . . . . . .

Mac's aunt (my grandmother) loved photography, when she went abroad on her honeymoon (1909/10) she bought two photographs in the "lake District" which were on the wall in their farm house for many years, I still have them.

Ian

That's nice of you, Glenn. Well, it's an American publisher...so it will be a lot cheaper to buy it in Boston. Mel Bay Publications are one of the biggest music publishers in the world, so there should be no problem finding a music store which would stock it if requested. And there is always the Mel Bay website... But it won't be out for two or three months. Will it make it for Christmas, I wonder? I'll certainly keep you posted.

That's nice of you, Glenn. Well, it's an American publisher...so it will be a lot cheaper to buy it in Boston. Mel Bay Publications are one of the biggest music publishers in the world, so there should be no problem finding a music store which would stock it if requested. And there is always the Mel Bay website... But it won't be out for two or three months. Will it make it for Christmas, I wonder? I'll certainly keep you posted.

Interested in the book too!

Back