Critique Welcomed On a

I like it. I'm trying to figure out how you got the shot at that angle without raising your camera. You seem so close to the window. I like the people in the distance, and also the Alarm sign - it makes me think of the photographer's eye.

The alarm sign really does alter the image and adds an element of menace and that contrasts so well with the peaceful scene behind.

And, @Beth Anthony, is it just me or does he look like a certain Sontaran?
maybe a closely related species, but not full on sontaran. doesn't look constipated enough and there's no weapon with which to meet you in battle and destroy you for the glory of the sontaran empire... :)

one of those crazy through the looking glass photos. don't know what is window reflection and what is real.

I certainly do not know what a Sontaran is and I guess you assumed so Pete. Thank you all the same, all of you. With a little imagination, I kind of had a double exposure sort of sandwich as we called it back in our haydays where my soul mate was placed a little higher in the picture before the weightproblems made him skid down a bit as he landed on the window sill.:D

Last edited:
Back