Attention PLEASE USE THE MEDIA LINK ...

I have cleared my history ect Hamish and without being signed in can still download I have just downloaded Glenns not sure why but when I tried to repost its saying file size to big lol) Glenn I will delete this

Removing the download button is on my list

Dave - you and me too! The posts are harder to separate, but if you look closely at the bottom right hand corner, there is a # for the number of posts per thread, then Hugo High Five and then Reply :)

Ive just made the line that separates posts darker for you

Where is the quote facility ? This is hard work........................

But then, patience never was my middle name !

Dave

New things are sometimes hard to deal with, give it time Dave, give it time ;)
One more little comment and question.

Hamish,
When I view the New Posts there is a little dot in front of the title of the thread. Tapping on that dot takes me to the first unread post in that thread. Works fine. But on my iPad the dot is tiny and my finger is big. I often end up bringing up the profile of the person who started the thread. Anyway to make the Dot bigger or put a little more space between the dot and the graphic for the person who started the post?

Also added to my list ... but I think if you click the thread link it takes you to the last post too!

Just looked at the file size I downloaded (just deleted it) not sure why but it had grown to 11 mb when we can only upload 2mb wierd

This will be irrelevant when the download button goes

re. file sizes, just be conscious of sticking closer to 1mb and maybe consider 1600px on the long edge ... that should help.

Just checked it again what you get if you right click and save the image (his is a very small portion)

M;ª"7“û`z\Ô·mTŽ90îñ°šŠßO2}ê;!ý"-ÐËÙwEØWo?T^¿ŸþÛ¿À®[\ßeSMüÒ@ƒ+$í•n<'òÇŒåzÜ>²Ïc'“Ž^GßfÆR ¢¦ëî‡ì¿ÑzñÖgìû·]‰Dûj”¤ê’w68%o—Øf•Ïy ù‡[;;ÑÙZwrÖ <Òy…ˆ(»9²/n^D o}ǯM…ïñžÖ®™VcE•‘¤ÜA€|½0«Ú¾ÁÓ´¢kP; f\}7¹€Qã^GȁÀÜ_)ê'¿ùÿ߯ê[ÚK[÷4©4Ÿ)ôàp‹F‰0xÇæ~›¸‘›Zx70_ª"û¢ûxûuÝõ²Ò}† ÛÐw4ÐÔÏmÀ†óeûImQ QS§Õ?§¿Uî+ Š IŽÇµº«jŒv]þa—HYr$º®1å„/")ãuþ«þˆ‰Ðk>ÍÐËi¶OSó닖ՍVÔüþÞXœÆà'®ÜiØÿz¸«ºoöñôêå¦tÔ›LžqjêÕHôÃAŒ`Q,[bZ¶Ä¦¶â»"n[û{{ÿ_n×½J´¤ðeÐò8Ç]Þ'†,”ˆÚ<â"¸»ì$)¿”_ºmöë=¾º©N¡3¶/aWnqC°,ì!Æ> ÞÎpO>v÷ó··ŽP½§R™˜ÅE$>Øž¦Ã—Âb´‹°|¥öÿO= ª¥7 ´B“‹AÒ¨ IŽê9¶ÀŸÝÙ

do you?? where is that .. nothing i have done :)
Just checked it again what you get if you right click and save the image (his is a very small portion)

M;ª"7“û`z\Ô·mTŽ90îñ°šŠßO2}ê;!ý"-ÐËÙwEØWo?T^¿ŸþÛ¿À®[\ßeSMüÒ@ƒ+$í•n<'òÇŒåzÜ>²Ïc'“Ž^GßfÆR ¢¦ëî‡ì¿ÑzñÖgìû·]‰Dûj”¤ê’w68%o—Øf•Ïy ù‡[;;ÑÙZwrÖ <Òy…ˆ(»9²/n^D o}ǯM…ïñžÖ®™VcE•‘¤ÜA€|½0«Ú¾ÁÓ´¢kP; f\}7¹€Qã^GȁÀÜ_)ê'¿ùÿ߯ê[ÚK[÷4©4Ÿ)ôàp‹F‰0xÇæ~›¸‘›Zx70_ª"û¢ûxûuÝõ²Ò}† ÛÐw4ÐÔÏmÀ†óeûImQ QS§Õ?§¿Uî+ Š IŽÇµº«jŒv]þa—HYr$º®1å„/")ãuþ«þˆ‰Ðk>ÍÐËi¶OSó닖ՍVÔüþÞXœÆà'®ÜiØÿz¸«ºoöñôêå¦tÔ›LžqjêÕHôÃAŒ`Q,[bZ¶Ä¦¶â»"n[û{{ÿ_n×½J´¤ðeÐò8Ç]Þ'†,”ˆÚ<â"¸»ì$)¿”_ºmöë=¾º©N¡3¶/aWnqC°,ì!Æ> ÞÎpO>v÷ó··ŽP½§R™˜ÅE$>Øž¦Ã—Âb´‹°|¥öÿO= ª¥7 ´B“‹AÒ¨ IŽê9¶ÀŸÝÙ

Now that is odd Dave...I get the saved pic no problem.

Except for the RAW file on my computer....I have nothing close to that size. o_O I have no clue what is going on...but I didn't have any problem uploading a pic a few minutes ago. I'll blame it on Hamish. ;)
hOOOrah!!! I'm always in for a blame Hamish game :D ;D :D sorry~Hamish but someone has to be the fall guy ;)

Back