Say hello to Bubu

Lesley Jones

Otherwise know as Zooey
It's been a rotten couple of weeks. We lost dear Purdy cat on Monday last week and Bailey ferret the weekend before that. I've buried myself in the new web site ever since. While researching Purdy's symptoms on the internet I came across a local lady who rescues cats and dogs from Eastern Europe. The cruelty is too horrific to list, but she provides a channel to homes over here so new cases can be taken in. I may be helping her in a very minor way in the future, but for the moment meet Bubu.

Kicked or stamped on at just 3 months old, the vet who saved his life said his diaphragm was ruptured and his intestines were in his chest. His liver was also stuck to his heart and he didn't breathe on his own for 5 hours after surgery.

Now 5 months, he has made a full recovery and is vaccinated, chipped and ready to come to us from Romania, hopefully before Christmas...

Bubu.jpg

He looks lovely and I reckon he will be full of mischief!

So sorry to hear about Purdy cat and Bailey.

It is an awful thing to have to deal with and the only way I managed it last year with my beloved Olly was to think that he had to go to make room for another one in need.

Heather

Kicked or stamped on at just 3 months old, the vet who saved his life said his diaphragm was ruptured and his intestines were in his chest. His liver was also stuck to his heart and he didn't breathe on his own for 5 hours after surgery.

Now 5 months, he has made a full recovery and is vaccinated, chipped and ready to come to us from Romania, hopefully before Christmas...

Awwwww pawwwww lil thing.
The trepidation is clear.
With your TLC & waiting on him hand n foot Lesley he soon will have all his courage returned to him
& become master of the house :)

Back