So, What Else Do You Do?

A varied group of people indeed!

I guess I can put something down here too...

I worked for a Council for 12 years, straight from school, never what I wanted to do but once I fell in it was hard to get back out! Made the break a couple of years ago to do something I should have done years ago and so, I'm currently doing a Chemistry degree :)

Interests include martial arts (Im a black sash in Wing Chun kung fu and have trained in karate and filipino martial arts for many years), cycling (road cycling although I cant go as far as Id like just yet!) and music (pretty much anything goes, if I like it, I listen to it regardless of what 'genre' its supposed to go in...although I dont play an instrument)

Dont **** with the new guy ;)
Enjoying music but being unable to play an instrument seems to quite often run along side a talent for photography ...
Dunno why ... Maybe it's you destiny ;)
[voice of the wind]Buuuuuyyyyyyyy soooommmmmeeeee fiiiillllllmmmmm [/voice of the wind]

Peter - is the degree a full time gig, or are you fitting it in in your 'spare time'?

Yeah, its a full time degree, I just gave up work and took a chance, loving it so far, just passed my first year.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont **** with the new guy ;)
Enjoying music but being unable to play an instrument seems to quite often run along side a talent for photography ...
Dunno why ... Maybe it's you destiny ;)
[voice of the wind]Buuuuuyyyyyyyy soooommmmmeeeee fiiiillllllmmmmm [/voice of the wind]

I played the drums a little and was ok but ran out of space to keep them!

For some reason...I feel like I should buy some film...haha

[voice of the wind]Trrrryyyy ilford xp2 blllaccckkk aaaaand whhhhhhite buttttttt stilllll processssaaabbllleee in boooooooots etc[/voice of the wind]

Its a bit drafty in here ...

Back