Critique Welcomed So You Think You Can Daaahnce,...?

Brian Moore

On Grand Avenue in Los Angeles last Sunday.

Canon P and Canon 35/1.8 LTM lens with Ilford HP5 film processed in Cinestill D96 Monobath and scanned on an Epson V500.

How very strange! Well spotted. That is a great picture, a fine study in perspective... But what do they think they are doing! :confused:
Thanks Dave. At first I spotted them standing side by side on the double line and I thought that would make a fotie if I could capture them before they moved. The man was in a suit, the woman in a floral dress. They were an Asian couple. Then they seemed to be pointing and looking around and I thought they were confused as to which way to go. Then they turned around and faced the other way. Then,...remarkably, they struck this dance pose. I couldn't believe my eyes at first. In total I snapped about four shots of them down there,...this being the fourth. Finally I realized they were doing it for a photo shoot. Perhaps an engagement shoot or something. You can just make out the photographer at the railing at the left, just above that concrete bulkhead.

Gorgeous!

I see people's shots from down below - never seen one from up top

Back