soon to be asda

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
i took a series of shots with a half frame camera and scanned the lot as one bunch ... this was the outcome ...
n627140356_4717655_6418.jpg

agat 18

85667be9f76256a083d674c2ae7013c9fe836a.jpg

.... Camera photo taken from the lomography website :)

Last edited:
Wow! When was this taken matey? I've been wanting to get on there for a while now. Loving the old building closest to the old jag garage. Really want to get in there with my lights before asda knocks it down.

i have bolt cutters.....................for making leagal enteries of course !!!
yeah love the pic hamish, they have done loads on there! cant see the old vinigar works from that side now!! (wich im told was the largest single pitch roof in europe at one point) just out of interest my other halfs dad is pretty high up at st modwin owners of lots of industrial properties including srhub hill (the old heenan and froude works) the have lots of space and its pretty much like the asda site if you fancy a day/night time legal shoot inside the old works im sure i could hook you up, i play golf with the on site manager as well ?

Sounds like a great plan!!! Get some sort of industrial feel to the mummy collection. Lol. Although that's not a landmark as such planned or suggested by other RPF members on here, but I don't think anyone has offered a 'legal' entry to an industrial building! Wow, my brain is really on overdrive with ideas now! You've really got me going! Lol. And how convenientl being near wickes hardware store (tools, kit for lighting (ran out ya see)). We shall arrange this very soon I recons :)

I'll speak to her pops tonight to get an all clear then Dave ( golf buddy ) on Sunday, he will be tapping the security up. realistically and unfortunately for T.U.E! It's going to be an organised operation but it's better than a night in the cells....... Again!! Deffo think a banging heads together sesh over a pint is in order!!

ha, thats ace!

it doesnt matter that it is an organised trip ... ok that makes it a little less "cool" and a little less "edgy" for us ... but there is nothing in the meta data that says "these cool and edgy images were taken under organised and safe conditions" :)

Agreed hamish .Of course safe and legal!!! But ultimately who needs to know that is has been shot in those circumstances !!! I'm trying to be really cool about all this but I'm really exited about the whole venture!! Ehem!.... Back into my dark and edgy persona!! Haha.

Well said Tom, people with a bit of noggin don't advertise or present a valid bit of information that could well end you up in a bit of bother. lol. I've put myself in a few situations which could of landed me with a pretty sum of a fine. If caught I could probably blag that I was illiterate and didn't see the 6ft x 6ft sign stating 'warning, strictly no entry, private grounds', you never know. lol. but, Let me tell you... you most certainly use all of your senses like you've never used them before. The best one was when I went to....................... hang on, hang on, nearly did it didn't I. hahaha!!
I'd say the shots taken along the higher risk catagory tend to be the shots tagging the self pride badge and great satisfaction with it, from a personal point of view you take a glance at the shot and flash your self back to the moment and think about what you had to go through to succeed that shot. Now thats worth it!!! if your a risk taker like me of course. lol
But, ultimately its also a huge weight of your camera bag ridden shoulder to also know your not playing hide and seek with Pro security and his best friend butch. lol. That equaly gains a great satisfaction from your final result due to letting you focus more on what you what to achieve in a time slot that, in comparison, has no limit.....
Well up for this venture tho, planned with a pre-gathering around a table of beverage. Lets get on it!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Funny you should be talking about this, I was talking to my daughter about the seat picture when she happened to mention one of her friends has access to allot of derelict buildings around town. I asked her to text him and threaten him a little and to see what he could do. He sent a text back saying for all the times he has woken us up late at night calling the house when drunk it's the least he could do and what are my requirements for the buildings. So now I have access to derelict sites and a willing model.

Funny you should be talking about this, I was talking to my daughter about the seat picture when she happened to mention one of her friends has access to allot of derelict buildings around town. I asked her to text him and threaten him a little and to see what he could do. He sent a text back saying for all the times he has woken us up late at night calling the house when drunk it's the least he could do and what are my requirements for the buildings. So now I have access to derelict sites and a willing model.

Nice ... Based on your previous work I shall specifically be looking forward to seeing photos!

Derelict cats... interesting....

Back