Sunset @ The Quays

Darren Turner

XProPhotographer
salfordquaysframed.jpg

Taken at salford quays just outside manchester city centre a year or so ago. To the left of the bridge is the imperial war museum, to the right is the L S Lowry art gallery, shopping mall, theatre, restaurants.

Daz

Nice one Darren, I like the colours and the reflections:).

David you will soon grow tired of pointing out the slants in Darrens photos, I think it all stems from a freak gardening accident he had and now has 1 leg shorter then the other,

David you will soon grow tired of pointing out the slants in Darrens photos, I think it all stems from a freak gardening accident he had and now has 1 leg shorter then the other,

1 leg longer than the other, isn't it Vic?

I believe it is Grez, although I did hear he once had wooden legs but got caught in a house fire and burnt to the ground. Now he just has wooden legs but real feet.

Now that's a sky - very nice :)

I used to go to an office in Salford Keys, and seem to remember the Boddington's brewery being fairly close by?

That would account for the artistic tilt to the horizon ;)

lmao at you lot and my wooden leg.............

chris, the boddingtons brewery was at other side of manchester.....haha.........and now it been nocked down, they using the land as a carpark at the moment.

Daz

lmao at you lot and my wooden leg.............

chris, the boddingtons brewery was at other side of manchester.....haha.........and now it been nocked down, they using the land as a carpark at the moment.

Daz

Did my best to give you a get out clause Daz ;) LMAO!

Back