Theme: Snapshot of life

David Mitchell

Hi all,

As everyone on here is so different I thought I would start a mini group project to see what everyone is into but visually. You have 1 metre square to place items that mean something to you, basically anything in the square are the important things in your life. Once you post up your photo (no pressure to do this just thought it would be interesting) explain why you have chosen those items.

Just a bit of fun really, I will go first:

20100625-DSC_1107.jpg

Nikon FM2n and Iford 120 roll film - Photography
Bible - self explanatory lol
Hard drive - Into gaming/PC building
Dan Wesson CO2 revolver - Into air rifles/shooting
Small HMV of HMV gramophone needles - For my HMV 102 gramophone playing pre vinyl music - Into music
Minibike piston - Into cars and bikes and enjoy learning/rebuilding
GX160 head - Into karting and general modding
Empty photo frame - Reserved for my wedding photo when I marry my girlfriend

I just thought it would be interesting to see what everyone else puts up :)

Great idea indeed .... i'll give this some thought

Thanks :) I thought I would choose a small area to put things on as then you have to think about it a bit more :)

Good idea! Hope no one plays church organ and feels himself forced to place it in one square meter.....

Good idea! Hope no one plays church organ and feels himself forced to place it in one square meter.....

Well I couldn't fit my Weihrauch air rifle on the table so had to settle for an 8" revolver instead lol

Great idea David - I've seen this done for shadow box displays before

We have one in our lobby at the office - a perspex case from the California Highway Patrol with elements from all of the companies which helped build their new HQ in Sacramento.

We provided a Cat6 data cable - and there are bricks and tree bark, and wooden paneling, and their badge etc etc - similar idea as each has a meaning for each company involved.

I'll give it some thought....

Back