Trapped....

Steve Boykin

...by Marvin the stray cat who is only stray in so much as he wanders around until he wants to get fed and nap indoors under the air conditioner. I have tried for months to get this cat to the vet. The last time I tried to put him the cat carrier I thought I was going to have to go to the emergency room due to multiple lacerations. I have a new plan that involves lots of towels and a huge plastic bin. He will let you pick him up, he just is not going in the cat carrier.......

This is the meanest cat I have ever met. All the dogs in the neighborhood are terrified of him. He does like Ruby, Hugo, and Albert. Hugo and Ruby aren't taking any chances with him. They maintain a safe distance from Marvin. Albert and him are big buddies. He's still not going in the cat carrier though.

Attachments

• Trapped-2.jpg
    Trapped-2.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hugo is certainly looking pretty cautious. Love the, "Go, on stroke my tummy" pose. "If you're brave enough!".

I used to have act like that. It was like sticking your hand in a mincer! ;)

No Pete, you have it all wrong. Marvin is OK as long as you get with "the program." The program is Marvin is in charge! :)

Back