Waiting For Santa..........

Darren Turner

XProPhotographer
sherry2SMALL.jpg

Nice drop of Harveys! :)

Very nice colours - love the fire through the lens of the sherry glass - lighting on the mince pies is perfect - flash?

Bit of a lean to the left?

thanks chris, no flash used, taken after dark so light came from house lamps scattred around, also used a tripod & 13 second exposure.

Daz

That's really good! Looks almost like a proper advert!
I had to take some photos of some paintings for an art gallery not long ago, and when I got thier the lights in the room did crazy things in the reflection in the glass... We ended up making a tent behind the hooting position out of black cloth... They turned out completely reflection free...
This is obviously very difficult to do with the curved surface of the bottle as it has an infinite amount of different angles to reflect the light from, but that's literally my only comment on the image, if you could somehow loose some of the messy aspects of some of the reflection in that glass, then it would be perfect...
Maybe a bit of creative Photoshop might do it??

That's really good! Looks almost like a proper advert!
I had to take some photos of some paintings for an art gallery not long ago, and when I got thier the lights in the room did crazy things in the reflection in the glass... We ended up making a tent behind the hooting position out of black cloth... They turned out completely reflection free...
This is obviously very difficult to do with the curved surface of the bottle as it has an infinite amount of different angles to reflect the light from, but that's literally my only comment on the image, if you could somehow loose some of the messy aspects of some of the reflection in that glass, then it would be perfect...
Maybe a bit of creative Photoshop might do it??

Arrrr Hamish, it be the curse of the double post like I told thee! Arrrrrrr......

Back