Wales Rally GB 2010

Alastair Cummins

Really didnt have the best time with the camera this year and didnt really find the best spots but was pleased with some of the pictures I got.

Sebastian Loeb Four Ways Crychan Rally GB 2010 4 by Allyc85, on Flickr

Matthew Wilson Four Ways Crychan Rally GB 2010 4 by Allyc85, on Flickr

Mads Ostberg Four Ways Crychan 2 Rallt GB 2010 by Allyc85, on Flickr

Ken Block Resolfen Rally GB 2010 by Allyc85, on Flickr

And honest opinions on this one which was hand held 1 second long exposure with a bit of flash..

Ketomaa Halfway 2 Rally GB 2010 by Allyc85, on Flickr

very good pics matey.........i have seen your others on flickr earlier, i would be very impressed i had got some shots like these, i really wish i could have gone to the rally........but never mind maybe next time.

well done..........great work.

Daz

haha yer that would be good.......any where in wales area is good by me........u can show me the ropes..... :)

I like the Ken Block shot - the gravel spewing out gives a great sense of movement and action to the shot :)

Would love to shoot some rallying - not sure what goes on here - will have to look into it!

count me in...........for a forum meet for the rally.......i will start trying to convince laurie as well........hehe

Forget it Alastair she’s vegetarian........ i will want a slab of cow after a day shooting on the hills......ha-ha

Yea we should. The National rallys are better as the marshalls are less strict on where you stand and photograph from so it would be better to meet at one of them. Where are from roughly Hamish?

Where are from?
Where am I from? Worcester ... Wales is not far from here really ... Just tother side of Hereford ... of course I don't know how far away any rallies are held?

Where are from?
Where am I from? Worcester ... Wales is not far from here really ... Just tother side of Hereford ... of course I don't know how far away any rallies are held?

I must have had a couple of shandys while typing that "Where are from"

There is the Haye Park Gravel sprint, near Ludlow on January the 22nd which could be good for a meet. Its a brilliant stage they use with some fast flowing bits and some tight hairpins for close up, side ways action.

Video of 2009 when I last went

[video=youtube;aqo75XIVqlI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqo75XIVqlI[/video]

I am up for a meet somewhere like this, Januray is perfect for me, i dont work Januarys lol...... Not sure what my pics would be like but would love to give it a try..... :)

Ludlow is max around hour & half from me.........perfect

You lucky gits - I'll expect to see galleries of amazing pics then!

flight are cheap in January chris.............haha

I got the mountain by the house they rip through also 20 mins from cardiff bay stage, 30 mins from margam stage and five mins from resolven/rheola stage lol. lives in waterfall and rally country lol

are you coming then laurie if Alastair leads the way to a rally.............?

Back