waterfalls

Beth Carter

i'm 6 days into my annual roadtrip and i've finally made it to north dakota. my first photography stop was west virginia, then up thru michigan to the upper peninsula. i made a few stops in wisconsin and spent a day riding up the coast of lake superior in minnesota before heading west again.

so far i've processed 2 photos.

elakala falls in west virginia:
54010180493_47522a42e6_b.jpg

au train falls in michigan.
54016704827_be4d2f162f_b.jpg

@Beth Carter The stone in the foreground of your second photo has something primal about it. It is like the egg from which the universe originated 15 billion years ago.

I like that you used a shutter speed long enough to suggest the sound of the time flow, but not so long as to produce a false-looking photo.

Beautiful places and beautiful photos, Beth.
@Beth Carter The stone in the foreground of your second photo has something primal about it. It is like the egg from which the universe originated 15 billion years ago.

I like that you used a shutter speed long enough to suggest the sound of the time flow, but not so long as to produce a false-looking photo.
thanks gianluca. you're not wrong about the stone being a bit primeval looking.

i'm 6 days into my annual roadtrip and i've finally made it to north dakota. my first photography stop was west virginia, then up thru michigan to the upper peninsula. i made a few stops in wisconsin and spent a day riding up the coast of lake superior in minnesota before heading west again.

so far i've processed 2 photos.

elakala falls in west virginia:
54010180493_47522a42e6_b.jpg

au train falls in michigan.
54016704827_be4d2f162f_b.jpg
Well, I love them. All's said. I love them.

Back