Yeeeeaaaah !!!! Stiil not bored of it!!

Dan Cattermole

Dan Down - The Steampunk Womble
These episode of shots went well in to the early hours friday morning, last moment arranged with sir Tomo Brookster, assisstance was needed. (not to mention the cracking location he had recommended) :) packed the bag with wire wool and a 9v battery and a seperate bag just for torches. I didn't intend to put a light mummy anywhere near the iris of the wool spin, but then as I was just about to start, I made sure I did the spin big enough to fit mummy in without burning the colours out when layering them over, a touch of clarity added to mummy to really make it stand out and here you have it. Lovin the spin on the steps too and how they bounce........

Enjoyed the late night outing with Tom, especially wearing a horse mask on all fours as part of Toms idea and favour in return. Has he not mentioned yet??? F*"k knows what the couple thought walking past us. hahahaha!!!!

Attachments

• P3042853tt copy-2.jpg
    P3042853tt copy-2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 28
  • P3032852-2.jpg
    P3032852-2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 24
Good stuff ... The reflection works eh?!
What have you 2 been up to?? Sounds dirty ;)

So we going to the oldy building next week then? You on earlies again tom?

Haha well your horse impression was for my private collection !!!! Haha yeah great random venture great to see dan at work and almost setting fire to the river bank!!! The wire wool spins are as impressive as they look and the noise that comes off those things is brilliant!!!

Fantastic stuff Dan - although your kit is sounding more and more like possible components of 'weapons of mass destruction'

If the rozzers ever come by in the middle of a shot, you're in deep do-do! LOL

Now, as for Tom and the horse mask incident.. WTF?

We demand pictures! ROTFALMAO!! :) :)

Thanks Chris, Thats part of my enjoyment with photography and what gives me a kick out of it...... Risk.... but, I'd probably raise a few more concerns if I was stopped with that mask in my bag. lol.

Thanks for that link pete. Truely are some very inspiring pictures that are bieng created by him, will take a moment to look through his work :)

If you all ask Tom very nicely, (Including myself) he might just put an end to the what people are thinking by putting the picture on here...... I think its great, not because I'm in it, but its a fantastic idea he has come out with...........(come on Tom, people are thinking the wrong things on here) hhaaaahahahahahaa!!!!

Haha!! I've just popped to jessops to see if they will laminate the shots for me!!! You know wipe clean and all that.!! I will post them but I'm not 100% happy with the shoot wrong lens and was a nightmare to try and focus in the dark another session me thinks???? Cattermole ??? Or a willing assistant ? Dan do you own a pair of really short shorts?

Back