Just for Show A bit of what I shoot Vintage MOTOX

Andy Boardman

Trade Member: Bob Rigby Photographic
Thought I would share a couple of shots as an example of what I shoot at weekends for the National Twinshock Association as their photographer.
Gets a bit messy sometimes & you do come into contact with some big time riders sometime, hope you like them.
Cheers
Andymikemurphy17clubman.jpgroyevo.jpgphil211.jpggaryexperts.jpg

Hi Andy

Great set of images, excuse my ignorance but what makes it vintage is it the age of the bikes. Thanks for sharing

Thanks for that, you are right it is the age of the bikes, they all date pre 1981 ish & the Evolution bikes are pre 89 when it went from drum brakes to disc brakes.Great fun to watch & very fast racing with the odd ex world champion taking part now & again plus some current superbike riders have been known to turn up and have a go to.

On another point can anyone let me know how you get bigger photos to show up on the page as I could not work it out LOL.
Andy

Great set Andy - being the official photog, you clearly have excellent access to get the shots

So just how muddy does it get? ;)

Hi Chris, sometimes very very muddy to the point where it is called off due to clutches being burnt out, this year at Farleigh Castle there was only 1 block of racing & by mid day there was a patch by the finish line with a rut approx 2.5 to 3ft deep ! I kid you not , one rider got in it & his bike grounded with both wheels off ground & him having to jump off & haul the bike out of it, very funny to watch.
Still trying to find out how you put up a higher res shot on here to show better quality, any clues anyone LOL.

Back