Critique Welcomed A Brief Moment In Time.

Richard Mullard

As I said I only post when I feel I have something to share with the world in general, here is my latest offering.

It was taken in the mid to late 60's by my brother Chris on his 'Kodak Brownie 127' I've no idea what film he used, but I do remember he would do his own processing. This is my 2nd decent scan using my flat-bed scanner (HP G4010) using my own 'Heath Robinson' set-up using a small battery powered fluorescent light running off of a bench power supply, and fiddling around with the final image in LR4 using @Beth Anthony 's 'Toned Mono - Sepia' preset. I think I've done a fair enough job on it.

Brief Moment In Time
par Richard Mullard, on ipernity

Thanks for looking.

Rich
[wet and windswept in Reading]

Last edited:
I like that - It came out rather well, and has a super period feel to it. You can almost taste the lashings of ginger beer!

Any idea what everyone is looking up at?

Hi all thanks for the comments, my train of thought often gets de-railed and it's a bugger getting it back on track again, any-who I digress (nearly went off down the unused branch line there).

I like that - It came out rather well, and has a super period feel to it. You can almost taste the lashings of ginger beer!
Any idea what everyone is looking up at?

Thanks Chris, I can remember most things but this one eludes me.

Great shot and your scan has come out very well. You should do a more detailed write-up. :)

Thanks Pete, there was a purpose in trying this approach, I've gotten a 'Bulldog 5x4 self build' and wanted a way to scan the negs when I finally get a round to wasting film again.

Rich
(the train has left the station going in the wrong direction)

Back