Critique Welcomed A Print for Ukraine

Brian Moore

Putin's heinous act of barbarity and the suffering he is causing got me wondering what I could do to help the Ukrainian people. I have decided to offer a photograph for sale each week. All the proceeds will go to Ukraine Relief.

I launched A Print for Ukraine last Friday.

My goal is to keep this going, with a new print each week, until Putin is defeated. After that I'll continue, but donations may go to another need. Now sure on what that may be yet.

I have a page on my website for each week's A Print for Ukraine. It is:

www.brianmoorefoto.com/ukraine

I've also set up an Instagram account. It is:

A_Print_for_Ukraine

If you'd like to help perhaps you could point friends and acquaintances to my site. At the moment it's set up to do business in the USA in US dollars. If I get interest from UK/Europe or elsewhere I can open it up to other currencies.

Any feedback is welcome.

The Admiralty Head Lighthouse, Whidbey Island, Washington. A Print for Ukraine 10 March through 17 March, 2022.

Mustard in Flower, Ebey's Landing, Whidbey Island, Washington. A Print for Ukraine 18 March through 24 March, 2022.

Great images, and a great cause, Brian. I did my own artistic contribution, and have donated to the doctors in war zones (can’t recall their official designation). I hope you get lots of orders and donations!

Back