Alphabet theme - January - A and B

I've made notes of a few ideas for later but haven't taken any photos. It does mean that some may have disappeared by the time I get round to them, but on the other hand I may find better ideas, as I did with this months efforts.

Haven't started here yet other than like Adrian making notes about what I could use.. time will tell........some very good and interesting ideas here too :D

Eh, I found my A, or I should really say, a..

dd000bee-2003-4ba9-a676-88091fcdbec6-l

Thanks Pete - it was under my nose all this time - on that sun wall sculpture over the BBQ! :D

I popped outside in my PJs and grabbed the shot while the light was nice and flat this morning - then used Topaz to do the PP, with some extra desaturation thrown in after that.

Nice one Brodie - like the toned B&W as well :)

I think we can go back to a and b in march for eg but not forward to f now if that makes sense?
just for clarification like!

If you haven't done A and B you can post retrospectively upto and including March but you can't post cdefghijk..................etc. pre-emptive like I think yes Hamish ?

Kev, that idea with the glasses for B was something I tried but didn't quite work for me because the frames were a slightly different shape.
But they look good, with a bit of imagination, for another letter so I'm saving mine for that.

Back