Bargain Fuji bag on EBay UK which holds 3 Merrill DP's.

Pat Reehal

If you are looking for a really excellent bag at a bargain price have a look at the 'Fuji X series CSC' bag on EBay UK.

Starting bid is £9.99 with £3.90 postage and I have bought a couple at that starting bid. Don't go for the 'Buy it now' one at £19.99.

It is a very well made canvas bag which retails for £39 ish on Amazon and whilst not a Billingham it is considerably cheaper.

For Merrillites, it will easily hold all three DP's in the main body, which has padded separators, and spare batteries in the front pocket. All Fuji X series fit with room for a spare lens. Perfik!

I cannot fathom how to send a PM on the site so hopefully Julian and Rob will see this post!

If you are looking for a really excellent bag at a bargain price have a look at the 'Fuji X series CSC' bag on EBay UK.

Starting bid is £9.99 with £3.90 postage and I have bought a couple at that starting bid. Don't go for the 'Buy it now' one at £19.99.

It is a very well made canvas bag which retails for £39 ish on Amazon and whilst not a Billingham it is considerably cheaper.

For Merrillites, it will easily hold all three DP's in the main body, which has padded separators, and spare batteries in the front pocket. All Fuji X series fit with room for a spare lens. Perfik!

I cannot fathom how to send a PM on the site so hopefully Julian and Rob will see this post!
Any chance of a link Pat so i can see what it looks like. Search a bit and only finding very small bags

NEW FUJIFILM X SERIES CSC FUJI DIGITAL CAMERA ACCESORIES BAG FOR LENS CABLES ETC

Copy and paste above into EBay UK and it should come up. The bag looks small on the photo but it does comfortably hold all three. Amazon have it listed with a better set of photos.

NEW FUJIFILM X SERIES CSC FUJI DIGITAL CAMERA ACCESORIES BAG FOR LENS CABLES ETC

Copy and paste above into EBay UK and it should come up. The bag looks small on the photo but it does comfortably hold all three. Amazon have it listed with a better set of photos.
Thanks a lot Pat I have been looking for a new bag, I am using one which is 35 years old and needs to retire. I'd pay the buy now as a while back I was stung by paypal where I got a statement to say I'd reached £1000 on my purchases. Needless to say I had not spent a penny and the faffing about has put me of paypal. Still for £20 it still appears to be a very good buy.

that does indeed look a lovely bag, i am thinking about losing the daddy canon which would make it ideal

It is Davie and it takes an X-Pro1 with the 55-200mm and has room for another lens. Plus the front pocket will take spare batteries and filters etc.

Just received the +3 diopter for the X-Pro1....perfect.

It would appear that the fitted diopter is -1 so if you have your glasses prescription, or know your + or - strength you can get one to suit your eye strength.

Fabulous camera made even more fabulous now I can focus the OVF/EVF without my Joe90 readers on!

Back