Contemplation among Cedrus deodara

Stevenson Gawen

When I arrived here a photographer was just leaving, followed more leisurely by a very happy couple - just married I think.
The light was warm from a little smoke in the air from a hazard reduction burn in the those distant hills, so was the air and the mood was almost magical.
The man in this shot seemed in a very thoughtful mood. I said hello as I passed and apologised for disturbing him, but he didn't seem to mind. Although the little encounter left me wondering. Was he related to the newly weds?
Or not. Most likely.
But I felt like a novel could be written around the little scene I witnessed.
Maybe I was just over tired. ;) It had been a long day...
DSC_8719_stitch_06.jpg

When I arrived here a photographer was just leaving, followed more leisurely by a very happy couple - just married I think.
The light was warm from a little smoke in the air from a hazard reduction burn in the those distant hills, so was the air and the mood was almost magical.
The man in this shot seemed in a very thoughtful mood. I said hello as I passed and apologised for disturbing him, but he didn't seem to mind. Although the little encounter left me wondering. Was he related to the newly weds?
Or not. Most likely.
But I felt like a novel could be written around the little scene I witnessed.
Maybe I was just over tired. ;) It had been a long day...
View attachment 19184
It has a certain aura about it, kind of magical.

Back