F/S Zenit-e Russian film camera

Mark Bolton

Hi there,

I am currently selling a Zenit-e Russian camera. The camera is in good condition and comes with a leather pouch and also another outer protective pouch to help protect the lens.

I am seeking £30 for the item plus any postasge costs seperate. The item is in near mint condition and all proceeds will be going to charity.

the item itself has a clip missing off the back but apart from that it is in fantastic condition and i estimate the item to be around 25 years old.

I have uploaded some pictures of the item below and if i fail to get any buyers then i will post the item onto ebay on Thursday 18th August. Sorry about the green in the picture, i left the flash on by accident.

Many thanks,

Mark

Attachments

• IMG_0032[2].jpg
    IMG_0032[2].jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0031[1].jpg
    IMG_0031[1].jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0033[1].jpg
    IMG_0033[1].jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0036[1].jpg
    IMG_0036[1].jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 103
The missing clip is the part that holds the door onto the back onto the camera, due to this the door just keeps on opening back up again once closed but if it is inside of the leather pouch supplied then it should not matter. I will post the lens information tomorrow once i get to take a look at the camera again. the rest of the camera is in really good condition considering i found it in a large wooden box 2 days ago.

Many thanks,
Mark

Ok, as promised the lens information for this item, i have taken some pictures of the lens for you to see.

IMG_0051.JPG

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0053.JPG

Many thanks,

Mark

£30 may be a little adventurous ... mostly for the damaged clip ...
any light leak will destroy an entire film ...
Do you know how to use ebay's completed listings feature?
it might help you out with valuations ...

The lowest i would accept for this item would be £15-20 plus postage costs as i have seen some one ebay in similar cases go for this sort of price range. Not all of the ones on ebay have the original casings and so it is worth the money. I know that a clip is missing off the back but when inside the inner pouch the door remains fully closed and so no light will get in there.

Many thanks,

Mark

Last edited:
Back