Facebook

Darren Turner

XProPhotographer
I am presuming some of our member's here on the forum use facebook ..........right??

facebook.jpg

Why not pop on over to the “real photographers forums” facebook page at

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Real-Photographers-Forum/136023166422466

at the bottom right you will see a share button
share.jpg
if you click this, a link & mention of the forum will appear on your wall for all your friends & family & facebook contacts to see.

Just a thought & maybe an easy way for us all help promote & spread the word this great forum.

Darren

also, if anyone wants to post links to the images on this forum that would be great ... i have added the last few articles on there today, and will add my own photo posts too, id love it fi others were willing to do the same!

like this idea Hamish.......!!

i can only suggest checking that you have the lastest version of firefox ... it is there in my version

For anyone else's benefit:

I use a Firefox add-on called Adblock Plus. It's really good at blocking out banner ads from web pages. You only realise how good when it is turned off!

Anyway, I discovered it was blocking the new Facebook buttons. To allow them through I had to go into the Options for the add-on and disable a "filter" called:

###ad_thread_first_post_content

yes hamnish it seem to be better location now.....it doesnt get lost in the text thread

For anyone else's benefit:

I use a Firefox add-on called Adblock Plus. It's really good at blocking out banner ads from web pages. You only realise how good when it is turned off!

Anyway, I discovered it was blocking the new Facebook buttons. To allow them through I had to go into the Options for the add-on and disable a "filter" called:

###ad_thread_first_post_content

Good work, yes, maybe I should have said, this is technically an advert..

Thats why I also don't see them then I got Adblock installed on here too, but that's fine for me cos I like to keep things separate anyways lol

Back