Fuji X-PRO1 camera deal

Andy Boardman

Trade Member: Bob Rigby Photographic
We are having a little sale on the Fuji X-PRO1 camera kit, we can do a camera body complete with 18mm or 35mm lens for £1495 INC VAT plus shipping if required, PLUS if you buy the kit with one lens, Fuji will supply the other FREE OF CHARGE, you can also have the body with a 60mm lens for about £50 more.See camerapricebuster to check the deal against others, cheapest was Harrisons at £1169.00 for the body only last I looked plus an 18mm at £429 & 35mm at £449 so grab it while you can if after one !

xprofront.jpeg

Give me a call on 01625 575591 for details, we only have 2 left at these prices so 1st come 1st served, all UK brand new stock.
Cheers
Andy:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
O My so tempting............ maybe not best idea before xmas though :-(

Dear Santa.......... I've been a good boy this year. :D

Was shooting with mine just seconds ago. It is the digital Contax G2 that I wanted from the beginning of the digital era, but sadly was never made. Not silent like the X100, but so quiet that it goes largely unnoticed by people being photographed. Though reasonably priced, the Fujinon lenses are easily on par with the industrial-quality Fujinons. For anyone with experience with rangefinder-type cameras, shooting technique is all but identical. My D700 is a working tool. My XP1 can match or better its quality at any given ISO setting, but it is actually able to make a shoot fun.

The only downside is that you must learn it. With this camera, the time you spend with the manual as well as practice time, is time well spent. Try to make it shoot like a CaNikon dSLR, and it will fight you every step of the way. Shoot it like a 2012 version of the classic rangefinder-type camera and it is pure pleasure—and superb images.

Cracking deal Andy

Cheers all, it is nearly Christmas, go on treat yourself LOL
Any questions feel free to call, the free lens offer from Fuji ends on 31st December so you end up with 2 lenses for the camera.
AS A BONUS TO RPF MEMBERS, IF YOU BUY ONE FROM ME I WILL INCLUDE AN 8GB SD CARD FOR YOU AS WELL TO GET YOU UP & RUNNING IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE TYPE OF CARDS.
CHEERS

Last edited:
Fuji offer now finished, they are doing cashback, give me a call for latest offers & prices.
Cheers
Andy

Andy - I thought the X-Pro1 was discontinued now - at least that's the buzz on the InterTubes

Any indication on your side?

No indication of that here in the UK Chris, still going strong & we have just ordered one up no problem or even mention of it going ??
Hope not as it is a brilliant camera & as you know gives stunning results, far better than CanIkons LOL

I bet it's just the usual InterWeb BS Andy

Someone sees a web store in Australia showing the X-Pro1 as 'discontinued' and so the sh!t storm starts via Fuji Rumors

Based on the real world - I expect an upgrade model announcement at CES next year, as that has been Fuji's model for the X series - and a release around this time next year.

But as we know, the real world doesn't really impact the folks on DPReview! :D

I bet it's just the usual InterWeb BS Andy

Someone sees a web store in Australia showing the X-Pro1 as 'discontinued' and so the sh!t storm starts via Fuji Rumors

Based on the real world - I expect an upgrade model announcement at CES next year, as that has been Fuji's model for the X series - and a release around this time next year.

But as we know, the real world doesn't really impact the folks on DPReview! :D

I agree.

One small point. I've done work for some businesses that sell online. Often the 'back-end' is not very sophisticated, and does not offer many options for displaying availability. Amazon for example, is a relative master. For others, there is often only 'Out of Stock' or 'Discontinued'. The latter can mean that the particular retailer is not currently offering it, or not expecting new supply - because they did not pay for the option to enter other fields. It's a bit crazy, but just consider how many online forms you have filled in that make no sense, and you will get the idea; they didn't work through scenarios.

When the big guys say discontinued, then it is time to pay attention.

Of course, it could be that the smaller businesses are just more truthful and the XP2 is ready to roll, and then the whole world will be turned upside down...;)[doh]

Back