fuji.jpg
Product Features
14 Megapixel CCD Sensor
24x Fujinon Optical Zoom Lens
720p HD Movie Mode
Motion Panorama Mode
Megapixels: 14
14 Megapixel CCD with Fujinon 24x optical zoom (24-576mm) and 3 inch LCD Screen
1080p HD stills and 720p HD movie capture (30 fps)
HDMI port for easy image display on any HDTV
Easy web upload to Facebook and You Tube
Face Detection with Blink detection and Smile and shoot mode
Full Manual Controls

bought the 11 year old newphew a Fuji bridge style camera for christmas, i hope i have made a wise decsion for him didn't want to get a DSLR as hes only 11 and they far more ££££, i have been playing and it seems pretty good to me. Really loving the Auto scene recognition where the camera knows if your taking a photo of landscape, portrait, sport, macro and similar and changes setting accordingly

It also has full "P A S M" manual controls if he learns to get a little creative

He alos loves using lightroom to make photo look a little better if he can. Will get him signed up aftre christmas :)

here is a quick shot i took with it last week, obviously its been through lightroom
AutumnColours.jpg

It looks fine from the spec and there's nothing wrong with the sample image..

I used to use a Fuji S602 when I started with digital, and found it a nice camera to handle, so he should get on fine wth the newer model.
I assume there'll be an automatic enrollement in the RPF to go with it...:)

You cant beat these fuji's to learn on I Reckon Darren, bet Kyle will love it and makes it a lot easier for him without having to change lenses etc, sample photo looks nice fab vibrant colours

Back