Gower

Darren Turner

XProPhotographer
just off down south Wales to meet some daft welsh bird ( Laurie ) having a day around the coast lines down Gower tomorrow

Should be good, hopefully get some great piccies to

Daz

Enjoy yourself Darren and don't forget to keep just out of reach from flying fists when you get a bit "Lippy" ;):D.

just got back from chuffing amazing day Down Gower ( 10 hours walk GULP ), plenty of laughs ( i got jaw ache ) plenty of cries ( when i saw then steep inclines on that coastal path ) view were out of this word never seen nothing like it in my life........Broke my "Rissoles" virginity at chippy in mumbles, sunset at 3 cliffs bay was very nice as well (apart from that sand dune nearly killed me) i am glowing like a belisha beacon as its been a scorcher...........o and company was dam good to cheers guys :) .......PS cheers to Laurie for showing me the " Itchy ***** " & if she mentions her hole again i gonna scream.....................(get planning next trip now)

hahaha, I am still zombified after this trip worked it out we walked 12 miles!!, But it was so worth it, hows the face today lolol, Dean is looking like a traffic light stuck on red haha, oh and I aint forgotten you tried to push me off cliff!!! was fab day plenty of
laughs and moans at the steep bits,and start screaming cos im gonna stich my "hole" hahaha

12 Miles! Holy moly

"Rissoles" virginity - now there's two words you don't normally see together :D

was an awesome walk Chris around a very small part of the Gower coastal path the rocky cliffs, cute bays where stunning.......now those who know me know I DONT WALK anywhere lol.........but it was so worth it.........needless to say i am like a zombie today my legs are aching like i have never ever known before there throbbing...........lol

After the walk we had chippy tea then drove a little further around to 3 cliffs bay to watch sunset, this was another couple of miles walk, the view from the cliffs again where stunning. I dropped Laurie off at home then traveled 100 miles back home, got in bed at midnight truly exhausted haha.

Was brilliant day though. company wasn't half bad either...........!! I just hope my photo do the area & our walk justice.

I never heard of a "Rissoles" they laughed at me a chef that dont know what a Rissoles is haha, was quite tasty to be honest

watch this space.

Last edited:
Few Tasters for you all

294990_10150758180310631_699895630_12156092_1391791271_n.jpg

Me - Taken By Laurie

522272_10150758217130631_699895630_12156217_1446478772_n.jpg

Me - Taken By Laurie

547147_379623612070144_100000675265447_1173846_1575597944_n.jpg

Laurie Taken By me

528336_379694105396428_100000675265447_1174192_734243360_n.jpg

Laurie Taken By me

Daz

I see your fill flash was working well then Daz! :D :D :D

Gorgeous scenery - loving those saturated colors

He forgot to mention he tried to push me off a cliff!! pure evilness lol, was a fabulous day though, weather was amazing,ended up with Jaw ache through all the laughing lol.

LMAO it would have helped wouldn't it.........was trying to take sneaky secret shots of each other by the looks so was quick rush jobs haha

I got a great one of her As$..............lol

Im sure you got an obsession with my bum lolol - hes a dimebar I told him if he said he wanted to do silhouettes I would have stood wherever lol, My intention worked though cos I was trying to capture Gower on what it has to offer, relaxing, walking and photography and getting someone taking shots of it when Im pointing camera at them bonus lolol

Back