How's everyone getting on?

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
We have had quite a few new members recently
Lots of new images to look at ... It's been brilliant!
Just wanted to make sure everyone is happy with the proceedings?
I haven't missed any questions or queeries on the running of things in threads etc?

Only problem I have Hamish is that we haven't yet seen the incriminating evidence of your weekends exploits...is there something to hide????? :D

That's good news Lesley, with a hint of mixed blessing I guess...
If you need to take half an hour away to scan some negs you have my permission ;)

Lesley.. Hamish has always considered himself to be 'Da Boss' you only have to ask DD (Dan Cattermole), don't ask it isn't nice...:D:

I really like it here, Hamish.

New here myself but, I'm really enjoying looking at the work each new member brings to the forum (as well as the older members). I'm starting to notice themes, & their way of doing things, & slowly catching on to the importance of composition. The more the merrier AFAIC. It's a very friendly & helpful place & I suspect us new members just fall into the vibe that you've all already created. :cool:

I am a bit annoyed. So many great shots coming in from new and old members alike, and yet I am getting no extra time from my employers or SWMBO to peruse and comment. ;)

I really like it here, Hamish.

New here myself but, I'm really enjoying looking at the work each new member brings to the forum (as well as the older members). I'm starting to notice themes, & their way of doing things, & slowly catching on to the importance of composition. The more the merrier AFAIC.

Good to hear Alfie
Its actually what I get the most out of I think; noticing peoples styles etc... I also find it fascinating how peoples styles effect each other.

It's a very friendly & helpful place & I suspect us new members just fall into the vibe that you've all already created. :cool:

we've ;)

I am a bit annoyed. So many great shots coming in from new and old members alike, and yet I am getting no extra time from my employers or SWMBO to peruse and comment. ;)

Don't worry Brian, i'm working on a device im going to call it my TGD or "Temporal Graft Device" ... im looking at introducing a 25th hour!

I must say that this is very much as we treat our animals. We've had up to 18 cats living happily together and currently we have 15 ferrets sharing one room. No fights, no pecking order, they are all happy. I see ferret owners on the forums who can't even get a newbie introduced to a group of 3 or 4, so they start a new group. If you work on getting that happy nucleus, then I think the new ones just fall into the way things are done :)

A new collective noun for a gathering of RPFers...a bunch of congenial ferrets...brilliant.:D

I've been called some things in my time...
Oh well back down the rabbit hole there's more posts to read...

Reckon just the 'Congenials' now that has a certain ring to it....and Hamish can be the 'Head Con'...:D

Back