Just a newbie

Adrian Button

This seems to be the place to say hello and introduce yourself, well as the name suggests I'm Adrian, from Durham in the North East of England.
Very much just an amateur photographer, who finds taking photos as a course of art therapy.

Just recently bought my first mirrorless camera after over a decade of shooting with a Sony Bridge Camera. Always looks to improve my photography and learn new skills and tips along the way.

I tend to just take shots of anything which interests me, but usually landscape, and wildlife, but have a total passion for motorsports and would love to get to shoot some motorsport action.

This seems to be the place to say hello and introduce yourself, well as the name suggests I'm Adrian, from Durham in the North East of England.
Very much just an amateur photographer, who finds taking photos as a course of art therapy.

Just recently bought my first mirrorless camera after over a decade of shooting with a Sony Bridge Camera. Always looks to improve my photography and learn new skills and tips along the way.

I tend to just take shots of anything which interests me, but usually landscape, and wildlife, but have a total passion for motorsports and would love to get to shoot some motorsport action.
Hi Adrian! I'm a newcomer to this forum like you, but welcome from me. I love motorsport too, mostly rally at present. Just posted some pics in the sport section actually... ;)

Thanks for the welcome.

Very stupid question here (although I believe there is no such thing as a stupid question), noticed some people have links to their Instagram/website how do I add that to the bottom of my replies - I can not seem to find anywhere to add these.

Hi Adrian! I'm a newcomer to this forum like you, but welcome from me. I love motorsport too, mostly rally at present. Just posted some pics in the sport section actually... ;)
Yeah nice one, my profile picture is actually over in WA, at Wanneroo of some old classic racing when I was visiting family - the shot I got reminded me of of a modern Aussie V8 image I once saw of Graig Lowndes' 888 Green Eyed Monster Falcon. I shall try and upload my profile picture in the sports section

Yeah nice one, my profile picture is actually over in WA, at Wanneroo of some old classic racing when I was visiting family - the shot I got reminded me of of a modern Aussie V8 image I once saw of Graig Lowndes' 888 Green Eyed Monster Falcon. I shall try and upload my profile picture in the sports section
Nice! I was wondering where it was, so thanks. Looking forward to seeing it in full.

Back