Let's see your workspace

Yes ... its awesome!

a32e9b3c.jpg

Must be cracking up, I thought I'd already posted in here today:p.

Here's mine, not very tidy or anything flash but it does me fine:).
Workstation.jpg

I don't have an office or even a dedicated workspace at home, per se. I do all of my work on a MacBook Pro with a Thunderbolt 2TB external drive, wherever I happen to be. But most evenings after work, I set up shop at my dining table here, with an adult beverage (shown here is a Rojo Bianco cocktail - 2oz. reposado tequila, 1/4 oz. white vermouth, 1/4 oz. campari, 1/4 maraschino liqueur, dash of angostura bitters):

some stylish spaces so far, Pete cheated and took the spotlight haha I'm kidding (I would probably live in that studio if I had the chance)

& Darren that looks like a sharp home from that point of view, I'm sure you have plenty of inspirational areas to work in since your work space is mobile, I like the retro styling a lot and it's quite the opposite of what I went for...

I don't have an office or even a dedicated workspace at home, per se. I do all of my work on a MacBook Pro with a Thunderbolt 2TB external drive, wherever I happen to be. But most evenings after work, I set up shop at my dining table here, with an adult beverage (shown here is a Rojo Bianco cocktail - 2oz. reposado tequila, 1/4 oz. white vermouth, 1/4 oz. campari, 1/4 maraschino liqueur, dash of angostura bitters):

Dude, you are just so smooth :)

I've been looking forward to seeing some pictures of the finished darkroom. Thanks, Ian. Looking good. I very nearly bought a 5108 for Germany but went for a 507 instead. I had the head converted to a Heiland Split Grade unit - it can be a bit automatic if you let it but you can work around that to give you a very good level control. Just after a beautiful 5108 came up at SDS with the Ilford MG head. In the the UK I have a 504 with the Ilford head.

Ian, you've got everything except a camera!

There's quite a few cameras in there Rob, just in cases and my back-pack under the benches so out of sight :)

I'm a bit short of space until I re-roof the shed next to the darkroom, and I also need to get rid of some of the excess of trays, spare enlargers etc.

Ian

Back