NEW! RPF -> Twitter -> Facebook... is all very clever

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
Through the cleverness of technology those who don't have or use twitter can "like" us on facebook and keep up with new forum threads that way.

Here we are on facebook http://www.facebook.com/realphotographersforum , just click "like" and away you go to update heaven ;)

rpf-logo.png

It's coming along ... We are going to have a reshuffle of the area above the header when time permits ...
At least people can see that we have an active twitter and active facebook page now ... They are really just ways to keep up with the forum at the mo ... When things get more busy I might limit what goes to them to articles only ... But for now this works well I think!

This way is more browser compatible, it's was causing a lot of issues before for some reason ...
It will all change soon with a header redsign ... Little time in the coming, but won't be too long ...

This way is more browser compatible, it's was causing a lot of issues before for some reason ...
It will all change soon with a header redsign ... Little time in the coming, but won't be too long ...

OK. It's shame so many browsers are not compliant with standards. Our IT person is always having to add liitle patches in to sort out non-compliance, usually with IE.

You are still getting double posts quite often. I've been deleting them but I left the above so you can see. Not noticed it with anyone else though.

Can you post a screen shot matey ... So I can see it for ref etc ...

I think that's the iPhone and me clicking the post button too many times ...
Sorry I meant could I have a screen shot of the header ... My previous post was just where it looked like it hadn't posted on the iPhone ...
Have you ever seen any other double posting apart from me?

Yes, browser testing is a ball ache ... Ie is the most frustrating ... Especially ie6, it's mad people still use it!

Back