Critique Welcomed Sand Berm Cartwheel

Sorry, Brian, I thought you knew about some of the mysteries around the Kennedy assassination. Grassy knoll is the area from where (allegedly) the shooting took place, a hot-debated matter.

Babushka is the unidentified woman present during the 1963 assassination of US President John F. Kennedy who might have photographed or filmed the events that occurred in Dallas's Dealey Plaza at the time President John F. Kennedy was shot. Her nickname arose from the headscarf she wore, which was similar to scarves worn by elderly Russian women (бабушка – babushka – literally means "grandmother" or "old woman" in Russian).

As the cart in the photograph is mysterious, I thought to add another mystery which was the "niece" of this unknown lady. Hope this all makes sense now :)

Julian it's sad when someone has to explain a joke to a dullard like me. It was the Babushka that threw me. (Otherwise I'm pretty familiar with the Grassy Knoll and the Kennedy assassination. I've been to Dealey Plaza, walked around the Grassy Knoll, went up into the Texas School Book Depository, etc. Somehow I'd forgotten about--or was never aware of--the Babushka.)

Back