Snap of the Day (2011)

... dunno mate ... still not sure what your talking about ... why have your drawn such close attention to that empty corner of my garden?

But but but but....

Hare today, gone tomorrow! :)

I'll get my coat...

German chimney sweeps in action. Unfortunately it's a bit hazy as they were 'burning out' one of the chimneys to the left.

TheSweeps.jpg

Nikon D3 / 85 1/1.4 ISO 200 1/400 at f 1/5.6 - cropped to about 20% of frame (too lazy to go over to the studio to get a longer lens!).

Love the hats!

There's one guy who even rides and old tradesman's bike with the brushes strapped on! Most of the master craftsmen have a uniform that they wear at least at the start of a job (roofers, sweeps etc). Makes a nice change from the tracksuit bottoms and football shirts favoured in the UK. In general you can see that they are proud to have competed an apprenticeship.

Photobucket app

Haha!!! Right I have been wanting to get involved with pic of the day for some time but as most of my quick snaps are on my iPhone it was a bit of a pain plugging in up loading to pc then getting it hosted and getting an image code all for a quick pic, I downloaded the photo bucket app which I can up load direct from my phone and get the image URL.... So I'm on my iPhone posting this and wanted to see if it worked, don't know if any one else is using this method, I just thaught I would share it just incase

This shot was taken today on my fag break at work!! Hope it works!!!

f8775532.jpg

Yeah man ... It's the best way
Shot, edited and uploaded whilst sat on my throne!
36275343.jpg

Although technically the rules of this thread say no pp!! :)

Got to love that iPhone camera.

But shooting on the bog!!! TMI!

Flushed with success...

Beating the cistern...

Back