Critique Welcomed Sparring tuition.

Gavin Robert

Hungarian champion to the left, Joseph.

u8754874d378hh993hh943d.jpg

Thank you Brian. It was lit with a speedlight but defused by a babies sock. It was very poor lighting as the place was falling into disrepair and in fact no longer exists.
The sticker upper left was on a wall of mirrors behind them which I wanted in frame. A lot of patience was involved.

Thank you Pete. Yes I do have more as I had three sessions with the club whilst it existed. The first two sessions were hard work with poor lighting as I try to work flash-less as much as I can. The third session I had to rely on flash half the time all be it with a babies sock over the flash head as a diffuser.

I understand why you think he looks so indifferent but he never spoke one word of English and had his bubbly wife present to interpret. He was also extremely thankful to be in the country and have the chance to coach which he took extremely seriously. Although when training he had this face of discontent his mind was tack sharp.

I'll go through the drive tomorrow and get a couple more up Pete.

Good Capture Gavin ........ Excellent.

Pete

Thanks Pete. It was my favourite because I find boxing a hard nut to crack under amateur club lighting.

Do you have others from the session?

As promised Pete. Here are some more from across the three sessions but I don't necessarily like them. The first two I can appreciate for capturing 'action' but I don't care much for the others. Especially the last one with 'mop head' on the left. I must have been on another planet when processing that one.

g54hg45h65n7.jpg

fbvyj56h5e4gw4erh.jpg

erg54g34gf43.jpg

434f4343.jpg

Back